Papers must not have been previously presented and/or published, and must be a product of independent study. The papers submitted to OTEKON conferences are accepted through peer-review process on the basis of the quality and relevance of the contents regarding congress topics and goals for presentation at OTEKON conferences.
The preparation of the papers will be done at the www.otekon.org website, the web page of the congress. You can still edit your paper you have saved from the same web page.
The papers which are not register before the stated dates will be removed from the program.
Papers must not have been previously presented and/or published, and must be a product of independent study.
The language of the paper is Turkish or English. The papers must be written in the MS Word program using Template given below. Papers must be a maximum of 10 pages.
This template is prepared as a writing guideline for the full text papers to be written under MS Word 2010 and/or higher versions and covers all the necessary rules of writing for the authors to get prepared for their papers. Margins, column widths, line spacing and applicable font types are attached to this template, given as embedded in the entirety of the document and further described with related examples.
Please do not change any paper writing rule stated on this template, use the font types and sizes as stated and do not make any modification thereto.
The language of the poster is Turkish or English. Posters must not have been previously presented and/or published, and must be a product of independent study. The posters must be written using Template given below. Please send final poster to email@example.com as attached file.
- Posters must be structured to include information on introduction, purpose, method, findings, conclusion, and discussion using mostly graphics and figures.
- Academic titles must not be used.
- The poster must be prepared with dimensions of a 70 cm width and a 100 cm height and in the form where they can be read comfortably when viewed from a distance of 2 m.
- Posters will be hung from 09:00 on the date 10 September 2020 and will be brought down at 19:30 on the date 11 September 2020.
- The digital formats of posters (of at least 1536x2048 ppt, pptx or jpg) are required to be sent via mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org before the 10 August 2020.
- The preparation as printed and hanging of the poster during the congress is the responsibility of the owner of the paper.
THE AUTHOR'S NAMES AND INSTITUTION INFORMATION MUST ONLY BE WRITTEN AS STATED IN PAPER TEMPLATE.
- Please do not write the Names and Addresses of the Authors on the paper under the above given section and leave those sections blank. Names and Addresses of the Authors shall be requested while you are uploading your paper on-line to the system. Names and Addresses of the Authors shall be written only on the system at the first stage and shall not be written on the paper you will upload into the system. However, once your paper is reviewed and accepted by the reviewers, you will be asked to upload the final version of your paper into the system and at this point in time you are required to write the Names and Addresses of the Authors on the paper under the above-given section and format.