• 18% VAT is not included for registration fees
Delegates who selects Author and Student (Master and Phd) must submit a proof on registration
Reduced lower registration fees are applied to delegates attending from Lower and Lower middle income countries as listed in World Bank List
For more detailed information please refer to Registration fee includes and Registration Terms and Conditions given below.
Registration Fees Include:
- Participation in scientific activities, introduction to stands areas
- Congress Participant Certificate
Registration Terms and Conditions:
- An author is allowed to present at most two papers.
- All participants wishing to participate in the congress need to pay the congress participation fee.
- Post-graduate and undergraduate students are required to submit newly dated student documents.
Cancellation Terms and Conditions:
It is not possible to cancel congress registration after 10 August 2021. Any cancellations made after this date will not be refunded. The cancellation fee can be refunded for valid registration cancellations made before this date.